Friday, March 21, 2014

Does the Big Bang breakthrough offer proof of God?

Does the Big Bang breakthrough offer proof of God? – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs





This article sums up pretty much my view on the existence of a God, the Bible, and religion.



I have had my own personal revelations during my life, that have reinforced my views. What they were and when they happened are not important. What is important is the understanding that God is there ... and all we see is his/hers/its (you choose because I am not going to argue about gender) handiwork and it really is incredible. To deny this beauty and the way it seamlessly goes together seems to me rather obtuse.



The rest, as they used to say, is about as useless are arguing how many angels can fit on the head of pin.


No comments: